11 August 2011

Walking In the Rain of Joy

So yesterday I & my sister Alva decided to take a walk. We walked crazy much. First in the forenoon. Then in the afternoon as well. This did however make me miss the live-watch of Cheap Monday's show I had planned in, but oh-well, walking with my sister was a pleasure, the Cheap Monday collection would have to wait for today. Do expect a review from it soon.




 I'm Wearing: Scarf & White Sweater by H&M, Blue Sweater by Acne, Jeans by Cheap Monday, Shoes by Converse
Alva's Wearing: Umbrella by H&M, Pants by Gina Tricot, Jacket by Vero Moda, Shoes by Vagabond, Shirt by Sisters, Scarf by Accent.


I hope you're all having a good day, spending time with people you love too. However you should stay tuned for a Stockholm Fashion Week mania, for at the moment I'm truthfully a maniac for it.

- Linus

4 comments:

  1. Will your outfit marry me? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I can say? Just perfect :) And I should buy the same shoes that Alva have :D

    ReplyDelete